This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I shipped my XBOX 360 back (again)
I shipped my XBOX 360 back to the mothership this morning. Now I know why they don't pay shipping anymore. For me to get it to them by Friday, I had to shell out $27.50! That sucks.

Based on the timeline given by customer support, I should have my 360 back by the end of next week.

Hopefully, the third one will be the charm. And if not, I'll have a Wii soon enough.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.