This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Is Netflix at it again?
I went back to Netflix a few weeks ago in anticipation of picking up the XBOX 360 HD-DVD drive. Up until this week, things have gone pretty well.

This morning, though, things are funny again.

I had two movies at home and, trying to avoid a throttle, I shipped them back a day apart (it seems that when you return two at a time, they are a little slower to ship new ones).

Today, I get notice that the second one has been received, but not the first. No big deal, the HD-DVD that I really want to see (Mission Impossible III) is listed as available "Now" and is at the top of my Queue.

After checking my Queue moments ago, I find that Mission Impossible III is still available, but they shipped the 3rd item in my Queue (which is older and less in demand, presumably). Irritating!

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.