This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Playing 360 with the King
Picked up the Burger King XBOX 360 games

Burger King is offering 3 new XBOX 360 games for $3.99 each (with a Value Meal purchase). So I did something that I haven't done in about 3 years -- I ate at Burger King (which I regretted later in the afternoon).

We picked up Sneak King, Big Bumpin' and Pocket Bike Racer. The kids have played all of them (and they really like them). I've played Big Bumpin' and Sneak King. Both were fun and seemed in line with what you get from the XBOX Live Arcade games. I was surprised to see that all of the games were in high-definition, too.

I'll post more thoughts when I've played them a bit more. I have so many new games (Tony Hawk's Project 8, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Elite Beat Agents and Yoshi's Island) at the house that I haven't had much time to game with the King. I'm hoping to have time this week since I am on vacation all week.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.