This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
My photo to be used on Wonder Pets
A couple of weeks ago, I was contacted by someone at Little Airplane Productions via Flickr about using one of my Navy Pier photos for a TV show. I've received a couple of random requests like that from Flickr users in the past, so I didn't take it too seriously.

However, after checking out Little Airplane Productions, I realized that they are the company behind one of our kids' favorite shows, Wonder Pets (as well as Little Bill and Oobi).

After exchanging a couple of e-mails, I agreed to let Little Airplane use this photo:

Navy Pier

So if you're a Wonder Pets fan, keep an eye out for my photo.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.