This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Contributing to new blog on TechRepublic
This announcement is probably a bit premature, but I wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting a new digital lifestyle blog for TechRepublic over the next few weeks.

As I've mentioned, I have written a couple of pieces (on Windows Home Server, XBOX 360, etc) for the site recently and was planning to contribute to the Geekend blog.

However, the decision was made that TR needed a separate blog offering for digital lifestyle content. So I'll be taking that on in the next few weeks.

I'll post a link and more info when it's available.

BTW, one thing we're still trying to figure out is the name for the blog. Any ideas?

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.