This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Gadget lust: Netgear EVA8000
I was just checking out Jeremy Toeman's blog and he has a video demo of Netgear's Digital Entertainer HD (EVA8000). I have read several reviews, but this was the first time I saw it in action.



I want one of these so bad! It does everything you could need in terms of distributing media throughout your home, including support for streaming 1080p, YouTube videos, BitTorrent files and protected iTunes content.

You can find out more info at Netgear's site or check out reviews from CNET, Engadget and LiveDigitally.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.