This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
My DS Lite is on its way home
Just got a shipping notification from Nintendo that my DS Lite has been repaired. A couple of weeks ago, we got the dreaded cracked hinge. Fortunately, that is covered under warranty, so Nintendo shipped me a free UPS label and I sent it off.

Now, about a week later, it is on its way back. Not a bad turnaround.

We have two DS Lites and this is the second repair I've had done. The first one we bought had a dead pixel right in the middle of the screen.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.