This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
I'm lovin' Windows Home Server
I got Windows Home Server up and running this weekend and I'm really loving it so far. I actually installed it earlier in the week, but I decided to reinstall it after I got a new 500GB drive for my media center box. This freed up two 300GB drives for the WHS box.

Windows Home Server console

I've got my laptop and my media center box getting backed up nightly. Plus, I've got all of our digital photos and music shared and backed up (with duplication). I'm actually feeding the photos and music to my media PC from the server instead of housing those locally on the box.

I'm going to do Amy's PC and Mahlon & Miles PC after I reinstall the OS (probably in the next week or so).

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.