This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Gonna see The Police at Churchill Downs
I grabbed a couple of tickets to The Police show at Churchill Downs on July 14th. The seats are in the dirt track which seem pretty good considering that I opted for the cheapest seats (if you consider $50 +$10 convenience charge cheap).

The last time I saw the Police was on February 13, 1984. My mom gave me the tickets for my 13th birthday.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.