This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Guitar Hero II controls me
The past week has been a blur. See, last Wednesday, I bought Guitar Hero II for the XBOX 360. I figured the game would be fun; however, I had no idea that it would unlock the hair metal guitar god that I had hidden inside all these years.

F'in' Rockin'!!!

So far, I have played GHII every day for at least 2 hours per day. I would probably play it more, but Mahlon and Miles are always jumping in to play as well. Even Amy gets her rock on occasionally.

I burned through "Easy" the first night and "Medium" the next. Since then, I've been working on achievements and starting "Hard" (which tends to be a bit hard in spots). My career score is around 8 million which only puts me in the top 20,000 players worldwide. Must...rock...harder...

My hair is twice as long as when I started playing, btw. I think I need help.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.