This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Beware of my 'roid rage
I went to the doctor this morning for a suspected sinus infection. The doctor gave me a prescription for some antibiotics and a steroid. According to the packaging, the steroid may make be irritable, nervous and unable to sleep. Considering that I am already irritable and cranky about 16 hours per day (the hours when I am awake), this could get pretty ugly for those that have to be around me.

That is why I want to apologize to everyone in advance for any possible 'roid rage issues they experience over the next 6 days.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.