This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
I got cosmetic surgery today
It sounds pretty weird to say that; however, that's what I did.

See, I had a series (a constellation, really) of red mole-like spots on my head. Considering that I keep my head shaved, these spots were really noticeable.

At a visit to my dermatologist in June, I found out that the spots were actually harmless blood vessels and that removing them would really simple (and cheap).

So today, I went in and had the procedure done. The doctor used a wand-like instrument that zapped the 7 blood vessels with an electric current. It took about 5 minutes to perform and wasn't too painful (a bit like a tattoo needle). By the weekend, the little spots should be completely healed. Not bad for $87.

Next stop, breast implants!

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.