This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
FFL Week 6: Profilactics 63, Llamas 61
I got lucky this week and squeaked out a victory against the Lyndon Llamas. I only had one starting running back due to Laurence Maroney's last-minute decision not to play. So I basically went 9 on 8 with the Llamas... and still won. Not sure if that says more about my team or the lowly Llamas.

I am now 2-4. Next week, I face the 4-2 FMFU! with a revitalized, non-crying LT who put up 44 points this past week.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.