This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
VW & Sirius get cozy
Last week, Volkswagen announced that they have signed an exclusive deal to add Sirius satellite radio to 80% of their vehicles between the 2007 and 2012 model years.

This is great news because I currently own both a VW and a Sirius radio. My current implementation uses the somewhat jacked-up FM modulator. It would be nice to have an integrated stereo / Sirius receiver.

I plan on buying a VW or an Audi when I am in the market for another car (probably in 4 or 5 years). My current VW is paid off in July, so I plan to live for a few years without a car payment.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.