This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Going to Getting Real Workshop in June
I signed up for the upcoming Getting Real Workshop from 37 Signals today. It is being held June 26th in Chicago. I've read through "Getting Real," so I am looking forward to hearing about their approach in person.

Because I hate to fly, I am going to make the 300-mile trip by car. Having my own car there also means that I *could* swing by IKEA on the way home. I need to get another speaker stand for my rear center channel speaker (although I'm sure I'll return with a carload of other stuff, too).

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.