This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
My XBOX 360 is gathering dust
If you are keeping up with my XBOX 360's blog (and I know you are), you'll notice that my 360 has been collecting dust for over a week.

Part of it is that I have been busy with Profilactic stuff. Part of it is that there is very little HD content that I have been recording on my Media Center PC (which I stream through my 360) with all of the holiday breaks that most shows took. And a big part of it is the Wii.

When I have 10 or 15 minutes to game (which is much of the time lately), it is so much easier and more fun to fire up the Wii and play Wii Sports than it is to try and jump into a game on the 360.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.