This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Monday, July 14, 2008
I am Tracy Flick
I recently threw my hat in the ring for the 42nd board position for the Social Media Club. According to a new post from Chris Heuer, 38 other people had the same idea as me.

election_film

In order to determine the final board member, they have opened it up to a popular vote.

So, dear reader, I am here to do some good ol' fashioned vote grubbing. If you want a Social Media Club board member who can crush the other 41 in Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band and can quote Alec Baldwin's "Glengarry Glen Ross" scene verbatim, then I'm your guy. Oh, I also know a little bit about online communities and social media if that helps.

You can cast your vote here (no registration required).

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.