This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, February 24, 2006
Got "Full Auto" today
My copy of "Full Auto" for XBOX 360 arrived today. I've only been playing for about an hour; however, it is really fun. I plan on posting a full review after I've played through more the game (I've only gotten 11 of 50 achievements at this point).

I didn't realize that "Full Auto" was developed by Pseudo Interactive who made one of my favorite early XBOX titles "Cel Damage."

BTW, if you're playing "Full Auto" on XBOX Live, post your Gamertag as a comment.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.