This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Saturday, December 2, 2006
I've got Wii elbow
After work yesterday, I played Wii Sports for about an hour. I focused mainly on the Training area and the Home Run Derby for Wii Basbeball. I was trying to go 10 for 10 on home runs, so I played about 15 rounds in a row. I ended up getting 8 HRs and 4416 ft in total distance, but couldn't get any more.

This morning, my right forearm and elbow are really sore. It is a little stiff to move and the muscle is very definitely sore to the touch.

I would sure be bummed out if I had a Wii here at home and couldn't play because I was sore. Actually, I'm betting I would still try to play and end up really hurting myself :)

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.