This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
First night in Vegas
I am in Vegas for CES this week. I'm covering the event for CNET.

I arrived last night at around 6pm, got checked in the Palms around 7pm, then meet a couple of colleagues for a late dinner (it was 10:30 EST) at NOVE. Before calling it a night, we shot a couple of pre-show videos that should be live this morning.

I'll be posting details on Practical Gadgetry, Twitter and this blog throughout the event.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.