This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I've published two new mobile articles on TechRepublic
Just wanted to share the latest couple of articles I've written for the TechRepublic's Smartphones blog. The first one looks at mobile apps versus the mobile web. I make the case that the mobile web is more important long-term. The second one is an overview of Microsoft's upcoming Windows Phone 7 Series mobile platform. That's meant to be a way to get up to speed on what WP7 is all about.

I am also featured in a Job Snapshot on TR related to my current role leading mobile, social and emerging media at Nationwide.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.