This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
FFL: Playoff bound
I've been a little quiet about my Fantasy Football performances lately, part of it was embarrassment and part of it was that I've been too busy to blog with all of the Profilactic work.

Tonight, I clinched the Wild Card playoff spot (thanks to the Cowboys getting humiliated by the Saints) and finished the regular season with a not-so-great 8-6 (even though it is the 3rd best record in the league).

Unfortunately, as the Wild Card, I am stuck playing the number 1 seed in the first round. I'm still holding out hope of my first FFL Super Bowl, but the odds are against me at this point.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.