This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, March 7, 2006
Why *I* like YouTube
Everyone has been talking about YouTube lately. Newsweek had an article recently about how YT's traffic now equals that of traditional media sites like the NY Times.

I also just read this blog post, from Church of the Customer, that lists 10 reasons why YouTube is better than Google Video.

While I agree with some of those points, the reason I like YouTube is simple -- the content. People have uploaded clips of just about everything. Roller Derby videos are one of my favorites.


A close second? Girl fight videos. Is that wrong?

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.