This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
My XBOX 360 is on its way back
Just called XBOX customer support, which has added a new annoying voice-activated system since I called last week, and found out that my repaired (or replaced) XBOX 360 is on its way back.

Unlike the first replacement process, this one isn't shipping back overnight. I should have it in a couple of days, though. That will put the total time for the repair process at about 9 days (3 for shipping, 2 for repair, 4 for return shipping).

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.