This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Ramping up for my new TechRepublic blog
While I am on parental leave, I have been slowly ramping up some blog posts for the new, yet-to-be-named gadget blog I will be writing for TechRepublic.

I've got several posts in the works including a couple of tips for the XBOX 360, a review of the Nintendo DS browser and a how-to for setting up MCE Virtual Remote.

I am also getting very excited about some product reviews/comparisons that I will be doing. One will take a look at the Nokia N95 and some new phone that Apple is releasing on June 29 (maybe you've heard of it?). Another will be a comprehensive look at the new Drobo data robot from Data Robotics, Inc. (I'm really psyched about that one).

Finally, I am hoping to hear back on a couple of beta tests that I am shooting for -- one for Sling Media's Clip + Sling software and another for a secret DivX project (that is rumored to be a snazzy, new piece of hardware).

The blog is scheduled to launch later this month. We are currently trying to come up with a name. If you have any suggestions, please post them as a comment.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.