This is what Shawn Morton would look like if he had been made of LEGO sMoRTy71.com -- the personal website of Shawn Morton
UPDATE: This blog has been retired as of August 2011. See this post for more information or connect with me on Twitter.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Loving unemployment so far
It's hard to believe that it has been a week since I spent my last day at the office. This week has been a whirlwind of calls, lunches and meetings with old friends, potential business partners and advisors.

It has been great focusing on Profilactic / Aggregated Media 100% and getting feedback on our business plan. I'm really feeling energized about the potential. It also feels great to have so many people around me who support the project.

Plus, it has been nice to spend more time with Amy and the kids during the day. On Thursday, I got to attend a paleontology field trip with Mahlon. That is something I would normally have missed out on.

Next week is more of the same. I get to go on another paleontology field trip. This time, it is to a newly-discovered fossil bed. Plus, there is the monthly web meetup of Forge Louisville on Thursday night.

About Shawn Morton

Married father of 6; VP of Social Media at JPMorgan Chase; gluten-free; gadget enthusiast; hair metal aficionado; #Movember man View more on LinkedIn.